Thursday, April 29, 2010

What The Hell Is The Point?


It no longer makes sense to respond to people who choose to duck low and take jabs man... U ever been in a friendship or relationship with someone that has some negative shit to say about EVERY thing, thought, perspective u communicate to them? When you're uncomfortable with something it's gotta go from u communicating that to some ill ass comments?

I for one am too old to respond... lol I may get upset, but I retreat... lioness pen and pad, lioness mediation to communicate with my Higher Self and not lose touch with my goals, or concentrate on doing some work for T.J.M- the best Virtual Assistant business on the market... but no response...

I appreciate blogging too... because by typing just this little blog, I feel better already... what a blessing...I'm retreating to my bed now for a meditation with my star playa!

-Tanisha

2 comments:

  1. I hear u sis...& b/c I know that I can let some people push my buttons it's best to retreat (or don't answer the phone when they call LOL)...Now if only I can find some quiet to meditate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes mama...that quiet.. and btw.. i went to meditate and my neighbor came through. needless to say, i went to sleep with a "f* it" mentality afterwards.

    ReplyDelete